Its Just A Skirt... Right?!

 I loved twirling in this skirt! It was so much fun to walk from class to class with it moving. I had to keep picking it up to climb stairs ...

 I loved twirling in this skirt! It was so much fun to walk from class to class with it moving. I had to keep picking it up to climb stairs which made me feel really girly. I guess i have to have those days everyonce in a while.
 There were people watching me take the photos and told my roommate (who takes the pictures) that I've basically gotten used to it and not really wierd about it anymore.
Top: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jacket: Kiss
Bow: DIY
Glasses: 3D

I wore no accessories with this I let the skirt speak for itself. I really love this piece because don't wear skirts like this (i have not one bohemian bone in my body). It got so many compliments and the skirt itself made me very cheery all day.

The weather is still pretty gloomy here. Im really hoping for some sunshine. This may be due to the fact that im a spring baby and I can only stand scraves for a few days.

Do you guys have an article of clothing that just makes you smile or feel different?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

22 comments