Im Actually Going to School For Something

Hey guys! How were your weekends? Mine was filled with a lot of studying and a friends birthday celebration on Sunday. Sunday was literally ...

Hey guys! How were your weekends? Mine was filled with a lot of studying and a friends birthday celebration on Sunday. Sunday was literally the only day I was saw the outside world. I spent all the time in our dorm lounge working on a news article. I experienced my first real interview for an assignment for the university daily newspaper.For those of you who do not know I am a journalism major. So going through the process of conducting an interview and putting it together so that it sounds like a story is the most frustrating yet exciting thing.

Then today I opened up our university weekly paper and saw my name on the 4th page. I had written a opinion piece and submitted it two weeks ago. Seeing my name in print was the best feeling. I was happy all day, texting family and telling classmates to pick up the article. Its amazing to think there are hundreds of these paper with my name on it. So hopefully this is the beginning of many more published articles to come!

  
I had no desire to dress girly today. And the weather eventually forced me to change into jeans. But I loved this outfit  for the brief time I had the shorts on.
 
 
 
 
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Wild Pair
Rings: Forever 21, thrifted and a game prize
Bracelets: Mexico and Foreverr21
Necklace: Friends Mother made it
Chains: From a purse
Earrings: Claires
Beanie: Swapmeet

What  are you studying in school or what do you want to be?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

30 comments