Enjoy The Weather?

Its been pretty cold here in Southern California so I've been adorning scarfs and coats. If any of you are familiar with this part of Ca...

Its been pretty cold here in Southern California so I've been adorning scarfs and coats. If any of you are familiar with this part of California then you know that rain is our version snow in the fall/winter. I honestly prefer the sunny days (even the hot days) over days like this. Hubby on the other hand loves gloomy days and rain. He'd rather drive through a puddle then take a walk on a sunny day. All I know is I will jump at the next chance to go to the beach!
 Yes I'm one of those people who constantly check emails on their phones lol
 
  
My favorite shots to take in this area are the walking shots
  
Top: Forever21
Pants: Wet Seal
Shoes: Mervyns
Scarf: Downtown LA
Cross Ring: Forver21
Tiger Ring: Thrifted
Bracelets: Forevr21

Well I'm off to bed guys. I just got back from a play at the Queen Mary and I'm exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow's weather will cheer me up and I can leave the leggings at home. 

Oh thank you for all of the lovely comments! And thank you to all my new followers!
(I hope to have a giveaway when I get to 100)

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

16 comments