Im Slippin'

So I have not time to put a outfit together. This is due to the fact that there is no room here and I see the same clothes when i look in my...

So I have not time to put a outfit together. This is due to the fact that there is no room here and I see the same clothes when i look in my bags so it discourages my inner fashionista. The only time I get to dress up is when I out with my guy because we get out and do things.

I know I should not let the summer be my excuse to neglect my blog and dress funky. I'll figure things out I promise. Here are some photos I took in the dorms before my birthday/before we moved out.

I still have not gotten these suspenders back from hubby. I swear he is never giving them back. But I think the trick is asking where they are and searching his room the next time Im at his house. I havent offically worn them a whole day.
Doesnt look like I cute my hair? I like it but I dont think I'll ever have the guts to.
Top: Forever 21
Suspenders: Wet Seal
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Pearls: Forever 21 & A Real set given a gift
Headband: DIY for my B-day Party

You Might Also Like

5 comments