By the Water

Yesterday hubby and I went on a picnic. Something I've been wanting to do for along time. So this was a day for us to spend time with r...


Yesterday hubby and I went on a picnic. Something I've been wanting to do for along time. So this was a day for us to spend time with really nothing to do. We sat out on a blanket with a picnic basket (I took the time and put effort into preparing the basket, which he appreciated).


For those who read my blog frequently you can tell by these angles that he took these pictures. I always put up a fight wiht him when he takes the pics because I clam up when he gives me directions. But they always turn out so fun.



We sat on grass near a little pond where ducks were flying in and out of. I was soooo afraid they were going to come pecking for our food. I brought the speakers for my mp3 player and we listened to music. It was so fun because we just layed there joking with each other.  And when we finally got up to leave we realized almost three hours had gone by. Its amazing how times flies when your having fun.

And on the way home he got me roses. It started out as me joking about them and faking like I was sad the light turned green so we had to pass the man up. Then he made a U-Turn after 3 blocks and went back and got them.... So sweet right?


Summer Songs:
The Dream: Makeup Bag
Drake: Over, Fancy, Shut it Down, & Miss Me
La Roux: Bullet Proof & Not Your Toy
Chris Brown & Tyga: No BullShit, Like A Virgin Again
Colbie Caillat: The CoCo Album

Any summer playlist suggestions????

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

14 comments