Whats Glitter Isn't Always Gold... Sometimes its Silver

So the heat is monsterous right out now in southern california. I can't believe i was raining tuesday morning and now its like im in a d...

So the heat is monsterous right out now in southern california. I can't believe i was raining tuesday morning and now its like im in a desert. I planned on heading outside to bask in the sun until i realized i was sweating sitting next to my window in the dorm. So instead im laying in my bed with the curtains closed. When i hit publish post im getting my fan down from my dressers and relaxing until my next class.

Here is yesterdays outfit. I tried posting it before 12am so it would say Wednesday instead of tuesday but i couldnt stay awake long enough to get up the words lol.

Blazer: Mom's Closet
Tank: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Just USA
Scarf: Macys
Shoes: Meryvns
Bracelets: Forever21

Hows you week going?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

15 comments