Getting Things Done

Hey guys! How was your weekend? Hopefully yours was great because mine was very interesting. Today I got a few things done. Which is really ...

Hey guys! How was your weekend? Hopefully yours was great because mine was very interesting. Today I got a few things done. Which is really good because I hate making phone calls and going out of my way to do things I just just do later. I dont know why, i mean phone calls are not so hard... i just hate it for some reason. But today i got several things done and im pretty motivated to do things right  now. When i have days like this I kinda get on a roll with everything to be done that day (and beyond) and a result of this is this blog. I would usually hold this off until later today but  I decided to do it now. 





Jeans: Diy Project
Top: Forever21
Jacket: Mossimo
Scarf: JC Penny
Shoes: Weat Seal

Hope you guys like todays outfit. Its pretty simple but i like the green of the jacket so i brought it out more with this scarf i tied around my head into a bow. How do you like?


Hope you guys dont think I'm lazy im so not lol

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments