You Light Up My Life....

T oday was the longest day of my life! I had to take a nap just so some of it could go by (and i dont take naps). I started my day off in re...

Today was the longest day of my life! I had to take a nap just so some of it could go by (and i dont take naps). I started my day off in regular jeans and a t-shirt and was inspired to get dressed full forced. And this is what came from it...


Dont you love the yellow? I bought the skirt the first weekend of school this semester. My friends and I took a trip to the Americana in Glendale. If you live in the Los Angeles area i suggest you go. There is so much shopping to be done and its so exciting almost every store is two floors! Because of the wonderful water fountian, night time there is so beautiful. I wish i lived closer just so i could revisit every weekend.

I find I like these shoes the most with skirts.

Blazer: Mom's Closet
Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Wild Pair
Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Claires

How was your first day of the week?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

20 comments