Love and Deleting of Pershing Sqaure

So Christmas was was great for me minus the absence of my mother. The holidays were always her favorite time. I had lots of fun though. I go...

So Christmas was was great for me minus the absence of my mother. The holidays were always her favorite time. I had lots of fun though. I got the camera i wanted and alot of little trinkets like jewlery and a robe set. on top of this my computer is fixed (still got webcam problems). Everyone loved the gifts i got them and i really loved the ones i got. 

Around night time the hubby and i headed to the skating rink here in downtown Los Angeles. Ohh it was so pretty. We didnt get to skate but we loved the atmosphere and stayed untill it closed. We ate some delicious funnel cake in the cold weather. It was worth braving the cold being with him. We took lots of pictures and enjoyed the view of the rink and the city

-side track: I want to live in the heart of los angles but he never really agreed. he (my bf/hubby) doesnt like the crazy streets and he likes being near his family. but being there yesterday he was kind of loving it. What do you guys think of cities like this, are you in favor? I have years to convince him that the city is wonderful.

Back to the story we took picture and had fun. I got home and decided to go through the pictures. And because i am soooo smart i deleted all of them.. arghhh i was mad. Me and my new camera will have a talk about this today. But im not gonna let that slow me down and make my day sad. Im off to clean and blast music.

Here are some outfit pics from last week.





Shoes: Wild Pair- Jeans: Arizona-Top& Necklace: Forever21- Jacket: Burlingtons

XX
Happy Styling & Holidays

You Might Also Like

9 comments