The Beauty of Wings

Top: Macy's Jeans: Macy's Necklace: Forever 21 Earrings: Forever21 Grey Scarf: Downtown LA Pink Wrap: DIY Shoe: Mery...











Top: Macy's
Jeans: Macy's
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever21
Grey Scarf: Downtown LA
Pink Wrap: DIY
Shoe: Meryvns
Cardigan: Meryvns

The Pink wrap is something i made out of a dress bottom that i tailored for someone. The necklace is my latest puchase from the wonderful Forever21.

I was suppose to post earlier but i got caught up watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. I've been watching then since middle school. I begged my mom to let me stay up and watch it... she didnt so i found a way to catch the first 30 mins lol. But yeah this year was great. These women are goregous and I always loved them and wanted to be just like them when i was younger. I know wierd aspirations right? Heidi did another abbra-ka-drabbra with her belly. I love that she keeps makin babies then banging out her body.

Ne who i've started school again and dont like it to much i wanna go on vacation lol

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

8 comments