Look At The Sky.. You Can Tell...

Image: thesartorialist Thats what the hubby told me this morning. We were on the way to get breakfast (ended up with lunch cus they stop...



Image: thesartorialist

Thats what the hubby told me this morning. We were on the way to get breakfast (ended up with lunch cus they stop serving it... pissed me off) when he said "its a good day" i was like "why you say that?" Then he said "Look at the sky... you can tell it's a good day" And you know what... he was right

I only got 6 hours of sleep but it felt like i had been sleeping for hours. My classes went great. I passed a math test which meant a lot for my grade. I went shopping today and though i didnt find much i came back with something and was happy. I think i like his morning announcements lol.

So this is my last post of November. December is upon us and we are gonna start with the holiday spirit YAY!! Im developing my wishlist which as we all know is extremly tiny. I will soon post my jumpsuit my skirt and my new find from forever21... you know i had to go to my favorite place in the world

which leave me with this question what is your favorite F21?

Mine is:
3 stories, 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica California

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments