Twinkle Twinkle Little Balmain

F eeling a little better. Thanksgiving was great especially since it had nothing with dining hall food. Oh i cant even begin to explain what...

Feeling a little better. Thanksgiving was great especially since it had nothing with dining hall food. Oh i cant even begin to explain what that has done to my appietite. My guy even said i was very picky when we went out for food monday.
Currently soaking up as much vacation that i can.

Im still waiting to get home to my jumper :) . Omg the year is almost most over one month left. i hope to make it through the rest of the holiday seasons. Family ask as if i that silly putty. Stretching me for thier personal gain lol.

I am coming up with my wish list for this year. The older i get the list get smaller and this year its extremely small.... well at least for mine. Also considering things to buy the hubby



Cant get over this jacket that ive seen everywhere. Recently on Letoya Luckett and Alica Keys. And in all its studded glory its Balmain

Oh in less important news... I GOT NEW BLACK NAIL POLSH!!! sorry I had to let that be known because its my safety. I always go back to black...nail polish.  hehe a Amy Whinehouse song lol

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments