100 More Pages Than Last Year!

Reading Elle & Talking about Vogue lol Wearing the Gladiators before the Autum weather puts them away Top: Pacsun Skirt: Cousin Close...



Reading Elle & Talking about Vogue lol
Wearing the Gladiators before the Autum weather puts them away
Top: Pacsun
Skirt: Cousin Closet (Fitted by me)
Shoes: Icing

Well your familiar with that qoute than you know I am talking about "The September Issue". OMFG the best movie ever made. I mean i didn't look away for one second. I ventured out by myself to see this movie (luckily I found a showing near the Uni.) I am so glad i went to see it in theatres and by myself. I was a "Me" day type thing.


Well I dont know about you but i believe that Grace Coddington is a Fuckin Genius! The way she just knew how the editorals should be and the way she styled them. She stole the spotlight right from under Anna Wintours nose. The industry may be tough but Grace still has a heart in all of it. She stood her ground when things were being cut (the air brushing of the camera man). Being a "romantic" (as she says) in the fashion world today is quite rare. She seems to be the smile in the room. What Would Vogue be with out this women?

And what about that Tookan he is a pretty good designer, no?

I suggest if you have not seen this movie you should head to the nearest theatre. The when it comes out on dvd you need to go out and buy it... i know i will!

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

20 comments