Marinas & Harbors

My 2 year Anniversary Present Aint he clever... sleek and black (my fav catergories) My Babies Button Up: Mom's Closet Jeans: Degree ...





My 2 year Anniversary Present


Aint he clever... sleek and black (my fav catergories)


My Babies


Button Up: Mom's Closet

Jeans: Degree (Diy skinnies)

Shoes: Wild Pair

Necklace: F21

Bracelets: Silver(F21) Cheetah(Swapmeet)

Wallet: Gucci

Purse: Coach

Campus I.D.: CSULB (lol)

I have no Uni homework for today... that has not happened since the day before school started. So some suitmates and I got all bundled up and ventured out. We went to target so i could do a gender project for my sociology project. It's pretty cool we got observed the toys based on girls and boys. They were very steroetypical and i believe i have enough information to make great arguement. Then we headed to Borders to get lost in the magazines.

The outfit that im posting is from a never ending Wingstop trip we took yesterday night. Long story short... we got stuck at a bus stop for an hour. Oh im still looking for a good camera. A guy in a store told me to get familiar with the current camera that im using. So ill do that before i slurge on a SLR.

Im also working on my first article for my school newspaper (The Union). A very out spoken newspaper that is student run, which i love and may have mention before. We will see what will come of my sudden light bulb article idea. More with that soon.


Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

33 comments