I Get My Style From My Mother

Well ive been away from my wonderful blog world.... reason being my mother passed away last tuesday (peacefully). And i contiplated even te...

Well ive been away from my wonderful blog world.... reason being my mother passed away last tuesday (peacefully). And i contiplated even telling you guys about this. But you know idk i felt like i could say it... Im able to me myself because i know she wouldnt want me depressed you know? and as i look at her pictures she was a FOX!!! whoooo she was so stylish and i see where i get it from lol. so just know im am fine and will be back in the swing of things when i start school this weekend (i packed my laptop thinking i wouldnt want to use it).

Well saturday is the day i move in and im excited. even though my mom cant be there i know she doesnt want me sad. so im going on with her by my side always. i move in at 9 am and some time around noon i hope to update you guys.... please dont sleep on me im still here and cant wait to get back into the swing of things


thank you guys for the lovely comments.


oh any dorm tips?

XX

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments