Heres To The Next One....

100 Post!!! Photo credit: www.highhopes.com So some of you may not know but this is infact my 100th post!! Oh my its crazy that ive posted ...

100 Post!!!
Photo credit: www.highhopes.com
So some of you may not know but this is infact my 100th post!! Oh my its crazy that ive posted 100 things on this silly little blog. I mean i kinda put of this post because i wanted it to be special but i just decided damnit just go and write was comes to mind!! So here i am at 100 post


Thank you SOOOOO much for reading my blog and leaving your lovely comments with out you guys i would feel like no one i listening. I mean it isnt about numbers. I mean who doesnt get excited when there site counter hits another hundred? But its about what you right and even if I have one reader well then im satisfying someone enough to come back right?


My first post was so exciting and i had it planned out... And i remember my first comment being was Karla from Karla's Closet and i was so excited. Because she was one of my main reason's for starting the blog..now if i could just get an interview *cough cough* that would make my 1 year blog anniversary perfect... which is coming up soon.


Well heres to the next one right?


For the experienced bloggers how did it feel to do your 100th post?

You Might Also Like

19 comments