A Hallway With No Echos

So today i woke up not feeling so great... not physically but more mentally. I was quiet for most of the morning. Something felt a bit off s...

So today i woke up not feeling so great... not physically but more mentally. I was quiet for most of the morning. Something felt a bit off so i decided to call my hubby and he didn't answer (i thought his voice would cheer me up like usual). So as a substitution i sat in my hallway with a book and read for a couple of minutes and you know what? It was very effective! I guess it took my mind of the strange mood i was in. So i suggest this method when you wake on the wrong side of the bed.

Ne who yesterday i had a job interview and had to put on something semi formal. All my dark jeans were in the dirty clothes hamper. So i opted for a skirt. Now usually i wouldnt mind wearing a skirt but i felt like for the interview i would have to scarific and look like a church usher
(no offense to church ushers lol).

Knowing me I mixed it up a bit




Again the drowning wrist


Dont worry the shirt was decent during the interview no bra strap showing

Top: DIY of mine seen here
Skirt: My Cousin old skirt (resized)
Necklace: IDRemember
Bracelets: Gift from Mexico
Pearl Bracelet:A necklace wrapped around a million times
Hair Clip: Beauty Supply Store

BTW: Thanks for the lovely comments i reply asap

You Might Also Like

5 comments