A Drowning Wrist

Last night i saw Transformers: The Rise of The Fallen, with my hubby and his bestfriend. All the shows were sold out until 10:15 so we caugh...

Last night i saw Transformers: The Rise of The Fallen, with my hubby and his bestfriend. All the shows were sold out until 10:15 so we caught a late show. i wore a skirt on a date (a first because i always wear jeans and a dressy top).
Here is what i wore (its missing a necklace which set off the whole look, that broke and i left in his car :-/ )
Click to enlarge...
The skirt is so fun!!!



Im Currently into prints... (zebra and leapord/cheetah)


This ring was given to my by my hubby... it our intials i wear it on my ring finger.... A "hearts" V


Really cool multicolored bracelet... can wear it with anything

Top: Jc Penny
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Qupid
Earrings: F21
Bracelet: X-Mas Present
Ring: Gift From Hubby

I recommend seeing transformers... it was so cool if u like action which i love lol. Micheal Bay is Awesome!!! Shia Lebouf has this James Dean/Marlon Brando look... super stylish


I am currently into a wrist drowning in accessories. (forgot where i found this pic but i give credit where credit is due)Also i want to give my blog a makeover.. ugh idk im so unsatisfied with it .... i sort of want it to be simple you know? We ne who im gonna relax now because i got the house to myself and this doesnt come around alot.

Happy Styling.... hope your weekends are great

You Might Also Like

11 comments