Not Fair

How are your weeks goingto far? hopefully extra great. Not rushing the weekend. Today we didnt do much cus the underclassmen where taking th...

How are your weeks goingto far? hopefully extra great. Not rushing the weekend. Today we didnt do much cus the underclassmen where taking thier CASHEE test. So we are stuck in a room for four hours. Honestly i feel asleep after the first 2 1/2 i couldnt keep my eyes open. So 2morrow i will either bring my laptop or a pillow to keep me company.


Guess what!? I Got a New Picture of Wifey!!!
Doesn't she look great... She is wearing Alexander McQueen Leather Biker Jacket Chanel Vintage Sunglasses, BCBG Max Azria Monica Pencil Skirt, Nine West Patent Snake Clutch, & Martinez Valero Steffi High Heel Pumps. I love how she doesnt shy away from any color no matter how bright.
Photo credit: Blackvoices.com

You Might Also Like

5 comments