No School Today But a Lot of Chocolate Cake

Currently enjoying the little sun im getting. today school was out for the whole day so u can guess how disappointed i was to wake up to rai...

Currently enjoying the little sun im getting. today school was out for the whole day so u can guess how disappointed i was to wake up to rain.... but then afterwards i warmed up to it when i saw how beautiful the it looked from the window in the den.

Ugh im am so disappointed in myself because i have not been eating healthly at all. i am sitting next to a chocolate cake and have already eatin two slices ..arghh im so bad at this... ugh my body probably hates me. i feel so powerful when i resist and then i give in and feel so gulity afterwards.... well its only the second month in the year hopefuly i can beat the junk food addiction that i have.

also thinking bout clearing my camera and starting my whole photography thing agian. i love taking pictures but ive been so lazy... college plans have gotten in the way of that... OH SPEAKING OF COLLEGE... i got excepted to my second chioce college CSU Long Beach (as well as fullerton and northridge... yes i plan on staying in california for college is that so crazy?!?!?)... waiting on my first choice USC.. Go Trojons!!!!

I will be leaving you with these


yay or nay?

Photo Credit: Daliy Mail

You Might Also Like

10 comments