Busy as a Newborn Bee!

Are new born bee busy? well ne ways Ive been super busy lately. my second semester has started feel like someone just shot me out of a canno...

Are new born bee busy? well ne ways Ive been super busy lately. my second semester has started feel like someone just shot me out of a cannon. OK enough of the metaphors lol

yearbook and senior activities are my main priorities at this moment. Valentines is in three days i have lifted the burden of V-day shopping and I'm just waiting for the moment he comes and sweeps me up from my busy schedule. i also have a funeral that day which is kinda a odd day to have a funeral right? well that's gonna be my day, rushing around... i know it sounds bad that i say rushing in the same lines as funeral.


Ne who we will see how my weekend will go.


Here are some photos of an outfit i wear a couple of weeks ago. The recent post from frassy encouraged me to get these picks out of my camera! Funny thing about the head band i grabbed it off a See's Christmas Candy Box.. hey my aunt was gonna through it away i simply saved it from distinction.










P.S. have to get Lily Allen's New Cd
it will be a bad itch until i do!
Outfit tag soon: IM BEING LAZY YO!! lmao

You Might Also Like

6 comments