9 MORE DAYS!!!

Well 9 more days til Valentines day. i have a date with the Bf and I'm counting down. what do you have on your agenda for the day of lov...

Well 9 more days til Valentines day. i have a date with the Bf and I'm counting down. what do you have on your agenda for the day of love.. tell me id love to hear. This week is going by so fast its already Thursday and i have many things on my plate for the weekend. my mom will be in town so that's gonna be fun. my mother-n-law's bday is 2morrow. i wish i could go to her party i told my bf i really wanted to come. but you know things come up :(



Ne ways the other day i was playing with the lock slider for my memory card and it BROKE!!! yeah it broke and i couldn't use it for my camera. i thought i was gonna die... but it turns out you can fix that with a little piece of tape over the lock area. phew!!!


Here are some looks from Givency Pre fall 2009 that i feel in love with.








I love the bags and the volume in everything from the neutral dress with the architectural waist, the big coats, wildy trimmed shoes, and the wide shoulders. The girls look factory perfect not a hair out of place not a button undone. i love the mix in with the denim! Well maybe its just me lol... opinions??

You Might Also Like

3 comments