Its So Hard To Say Good Bye...

I graduated yesterday... i was so excited. my stomach was hurting the whole time from being so anxious.... when they called my name all i co...

I graduated yesterday... i was so excited. my stomach was hurting the whole time from being so anxious.... when they called my name all i could hear were the screams. as the rest of the names went on being called i returned the favor and screamed for my fellow classmates... all dressed in red caps and gowns we listen in the heat of the cloudy morning. eventually the sun came out and the cermony ended. ill never forget highschool and the 4 years it brought me joy, pain, and plenty of confusion. in the end you look back at the beginning. I remember the first day of school when my friends and I thought we were so cool in our matching baby blue outfits.


While i walked the hall the last few days i began to think of the things ill never do agian and the people i know i would come across until our 10 and 20 years reunions. I walked slowly down the hallways and every section of my school reminded of a part of life ill never get back.....

So as the choir sang "its so hard to say good bye" i tried to hold back the tears that i knew were enivitiable. Running off to greet my family meant walking off from the four years where i found myself... its all over now
Getting my Diploma



Took this on accident lol
All pictures taken by my hubby before we went out to eat... he loves to be my photographer... he gets serious about angles and lighting its so cute

He had me walk around it his shoes lol...it was funny (my feet were drowning in the space)




Dress: F21, Cardigan: True Culture, Flats: Charlotte Russe, His shoes: Supras

You Might Also Like

7 comments