Caught On Camera

This weekend was great!!! i went to my hubbys graduation... I was so proud because he stayed focused in school even though i wasnt there e...

This weekend was great!!! i went to my hubbys graduation... I was so proud because he stayed focused in school even though i wasnt there everyday to push him annoyingly like last year.


I spent the weekend with my bestfriend Ashley. We had so much fun.

Day 1: We went to the mall (with hubby) and shopped a bit. Sung to people on the street lol. CAN AYONE GUESS WHERE I PURCHASED (its obvious). We made cookies... in inapproiate shapes lol (im the guilty one)

Day 2: We went to church then slept all and lounged around
Day 3: Hung out with her sister and had the funniest day. Target throwing things in peoples basket(one guy never noticed the item in his basket). Taking people carts and confusing the people sending them on a hunt for there baskets.

Currently feel like writing a few pages of "Poems." i dont call them poems... he does tho

You Might Also Like

11 comments