IT'S IN THE COLLAR

Button up: XXI - Pants: H&M - Shoes: XXI - Watch: Gifted There is something about a collared shirt that gives a me an...

Button up: XXI - Pants: H&M - Shoes: XXI - Watch: Gifted

There is something about a collared shirt that gives a me an androgynous high. I start putting an outfit together and it will take a total turn with just the snap of that top button. And as weird as this may sounds, it comes with a sort of gentleman's swagger (yes, I hate that word too). I walk a bit stronger/taller and my hair hair style of choice is more than likely slicked back. I tend to mean mug or have PBF (permanent bitch face) all day. I have this feeling of no one can stop me and if they try they picked the wrong day/outfit to try.

I find it fun to role play with style and this is my favorite type of transformation. I've taken on the a masculine edge in previous posts (here) and I think I want to do it more. What are your style role play favorites? Goth? Preppy? Minimalist?


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments