LUCKY F.A.B.B. CONFERENCE

Eva Chen was the host which makes sense with her being Editor and Chief at Lucky Mag. She was such a big and genuine spirit. You coul...

Eva Chen was the host which makes sense with her being Editor and Chief at Lucky Mag. She was such a big and genuine spirit. You could totally tell she was all about the mission of the conference; Helping bloggers grow their personal style and online content... all while indulging in the love of fashion.
There were group panels after the intital onstage interviews with Nicole Richie, Nastygal founder, Sophia Amoruso, and others. The first panel I attended was the personal style with Supermodel Karolína Kurková, Aimee Song, and Stylist Heidi Bivens. Each of them giving their stories on how they have developed their personal style as well as Heidi sharing how she develops her celeb client's style.
Dress: Foreign Exchange - Hat: Crooks and Castle - Coat: Chicwish

After a little while we had time to venture out into different rooms overflowing with brand experiences and great snacks. This was a great time to get familiar with brands like Poshmark and Topcoat Nail Studio who gave out amazing manicures. 
The last group panel I attended included some very familiar faces to the blogging world: Chriselle Lim, Shea Marie and Olivia Lopez. All of who inspire me in their own way. Chriselle's photo edits, Olivia's location pics and Shea... just over all. I would have to say she is my favorite blogger at the moment. They were there to talk about the pros and cons of having a agent and treating your blog as a business. 

After the panel I got to chat with Olivia and Shea who gave some great advice regarding figuring out my blog aesthetic and going it alone and getting your name out there.  

Last but certainly not least was the amazingly stunning Coco Rocha. And when I say amazing I mean it. I took photos of Coco on both my phone and my DSLR and not one shot was bad. She spoke on an important issue of mistreatment and financial downfalls within the modeling industry. It was eye opening to hear about  the truths of such a "glamorous" profession.  

She also talked about the little things. Her style, becoming comfortable with herself through modeling and her days as a dancer. Although she was such a treat i think we all lost some love when she said she was an avid selfie hater and trends - which had been the topic of a lot of the conversations that day. But won us over in the end. I mean who can stay mad at such a gorgeous creature?

I can say that I had an amazing time! The conference was something I would have never gone to if it wasn't for the encouragement of a friend and support of my wonderful boyfriend. It was such a great experience meeting other bloggers, being of the mist of one of my style icons (i.e. Nicole Richie), and most importantly the tips and tricks that came with each panel and discussion. If you have ever thought out of going to the Lucky Fabb Conference I would say, "Hell, yes! Get that ticket." and one thing is for sure... I'll definitely be seeing everyone next year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments