Floppy Hats, Floats and Steak Fries

This outfit is from yesterday. I had a busy Sunday apartment hunting which resulted in walking all of downtown Long Beac...




This outfit is from yesterday. I had a busy Sunday apartment hunting which resulted in walking all of downtown Long Beach in these shoes for about 5 1/2 hours. Dont worry I did get to rest! Mid way through the hunt my friends and I stopped at a cute little restaurant house (literally and restaurant in a house) called The Attic where we enjoyed some drinks to cool off. We also shared a plate of pulled pork or steak fries. I cant remember but I sure it was steak. I am a fry connoisseur so it was right up my alley and possibly a new favorite.  I love during the little spots and surprises you find during weekend adventures. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments