Meet Me In the Kitchen: Bagel Pizzas

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well and you got out and voted. Anywho, I thought I would share with you guys a easy recipe for Bagel ...

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well and you got out and voted. Anywho, I thought I would share with you guys a easy recipe for Bagel Pizzas. As a kid I grew up of the frozen version of these but as an adult they aren't so tasty anymore. I had a craving for them today so I set out for the nearest grocery store to make my own version but for grown ups. 

Things You'll Need:
Bagels - Pizza Sauce - Mozzarella Cheese - Pepperoni Slices
 
Instructions
Apply sauce sparingly
Sprinkle cheese (my favorite part as cheese lover)
Decorate with pepperoni


Place into microwave for 45 seconds....


And there you have a quick and super tasty snack for in the afternoon. I was thinking about making this a regular segment and share my recipes for food every now and then. Let me know what you think because I'm really getting into food and would love to keep going with this. If you try this out please let me know how it went in the comments i'd love to know.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments