Welcome Back?!

Button up: Thrifted - Skirt: F21 - Shoes: H&M - Watch: Gifted from Le Boyfriend I guess you can call this a welcome bac...

Button up: Thrifted - Skirt: F21 - Shoes: H&M - Watch: Gifted from Le Boyfriend

I guess you can call this a welcome back post. For the past month I have not been present in the blogging world. It was a case of wanting to post things void of rush and obligation. We all get that feeling with things we love when stopping permanently sets in the back of our minds. In order to not let that get to me I took  a break from outfit post, browsing other blogs and even photographing activities.

A lot of my energy went into school work and the beauty channel I started a few weeks ago. BTW go ahead and check out the Halloween themed tutorials posted on LeStyleNerd. Any who I'm back due to some visual inspiration from the blog Sam's Home and some previews on Bloglovin' and I fully intend to embrace the Fall Season in style. I have the leather pants to prove it!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments