The Wall

Top: Hanes - Pants: F21 - Shoes: F21 - Necklace: F21 It may sound weird but I have had my eye on this wall for a while...


Top: Hanes - Pants: F21 - Shoes: F21 - Necklace: F21




It may sound weird but I have had my eye on this wall for a while now. The height blocks out any background possibilities like trees and the white illuminates perfectly. Its right around the corner from my place but never took the time to go on over and shoot. I loved the way the photos came out due to a technique I learned in my photojournalism class last semester. It all has to do with shooting against walls and how to use (or make) lines to draw attention to your subject. It's actually one of my favorite techniques next to shooting the subject to the away from the center and blurring backgrounds.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments