LA Style X Gypsy Junkies

Last night I attended the wrap party for Oxygen's upcoming show LA Style. The show stars celebrity stylist Taylor Jacobson and her life...

Last night I attended the wrap party for Oxygen's upcoming show LA Style. The show stars celebrity stylist Taylor Jacobson and her life and styling's in LA. You can bet I made sure to snap some photos for you!

One-Piece: American Apparel - Shorts: F21 - Kimono: Thrifted - Shoes: F21 - Necklaces: F21/Handmade Gift.

My roommate/Blog Photog: Allison Phan
Got to meet the women of the hour Taylor Jacobson! How cute are those pants?

Updating social networks... I call it multitasking


Taylor was super sweet and even introduced herself, to which i replied "I know exactly who you are." She made the me really comfortable after coming up to her and we chatted for a bit. She introduced me to her lovely assistants and handsome father who were all just as nice. I cannot wait for the show and to see what adventures Miss Jacobson comes across with a promising career she seems to have in front of her.

The whole night was filled with music, food, drinks, and even massage therapists. So many well dressed people and even better personalities. I recommend checking out GypsyJunkies.com. i spotted a few dresses on the models that I would love to pick up myself.



XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments