All A Blur

I feel like I dont even belong to the fashion world at all lately. I am in the last weeks of school and I could not anymore terrifying walki...

I feel like I dont even belong to the fashion world at all lately. I am in the last weeks of school and I could not anymore terrifying walking around my campus. I get by avoiding stylish friends and running home after each class. Well the last part isnt new I do that everyday lol.

So I will leave you with an outfit from a few weeks ago.


  Shirt & Pants: F21 - Shoes: Downtown LA



Sorry the photos are blurry... i seriously can't wait to upgrade to an SLR in January. Oh how do you guys like the new header i created? I wanted something style related since my blog name doesn't exactly give it away.

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

11 comments