Postponed

Ok so everything this week has been postponed due to my laptop; which has been giving me hell for the last month and a half. Remember I ment...

Ok so everything this week has been postponed due to my laptop; which has been giving me hell for the last month and a half. Remember I mentioned the Breakfast at Tiffani's night i had planned? Well my laptop decided it did not want to cooperate and keep freezing after 4 minutes into a movie.

Now it is completely unusable and has been sent to live inside a drawer at my desk. So that meant that the two post that i had planned for the week were held off until now. Thank God for my wonderful roomate who let me use her netbook until I got a new computer. Unfortunatly that wont be until next month but hey at least i have the internet!

So here is one look for the week.
You dont understand how much I love this poncho, At one point i was walking to class and my shadow made me feel like Harry Potter. In my book thats pretty freaking cool.
These photos were taking in my university's Japanese Garden. Its goregous with the bamboo swishing in the wind and the coy fish swimming close to the bridge in hopes that you'll feed them.
Some people didnt get that it was a poncho and i was pretty tickled when someone attempted to ask whether it was a blanket or not.
Top: Arizona
Shorts: Thrifted and cut up by myself
Poncho: Forever21
Belt: Moms Closet
Rings: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Silver Necklace: DIY
Sunglasses: Downtown L.A.
Shoes: H&M

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

7 comments