Hopefully The Last

I should be getting my laptop back reaaaallll soon. And I am hoping this is the sans camera collage for a while. I was thinking about a leas...

I should be getting my laptop back reaaaallll soon. And I am hoping this is the sans camera collage for a while. I was thinking about a least doing some camera phone photos but they are awfully small but i may have an idea of how to put together a decent post with them. Im just praying Ill have my laptop and memory card back before I have to resort to to the camera photos!

Anywho I was inspired to make a inspiration board. Something that will give me a spark when getting dress. I have nowhere to place it so I will leave it here instead of printing it out.

 I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE PHOTOS... THEY BELONG TO THESE WONDERFUL BLOGGERS

 Oh is anyone excited for The Rachel Zoe Project... I am!
Ok Im off to the beach to ride bikes, Bye!!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

9 comments