Almost Bare

 Mens Button Up: Thrifted Jeans: Arizona Bracelets: Forever 21 So todays outfit is so plain because the only accessories I have on are the...


 Mens Button Up: Thrifted
Jeans: Arizona
Bracelets: Forever 21

So todays outfit is so plain because the only accessories I have on are the bracelets on my arms. Being at home where I have not place to put my things (living with my aunt) really sucks because I am slowly losing earrings and such. Well I guess it is a good excuse to buy more accessories!

Hope your week went great. Mine was very eventful due to being out with friends all week. I went thethe gym with a friend Tuesday and for some reason I just started feeling the pain yesterday. Which was funny because I spent the day with my hubby (yesterday) and he told me he went to the gym on Tuesday as well... and was sore too haha. I kept bumping him in places he was sore I felt sorry for him. But we had a fun day all together.

Today I have will be filled with magazine reading and a family members prom party so Im off. Thanks for the comments I will get back to your blogs soon.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments