Yum Yum in My Tum!

So my first week back was pretty good. I spent Monday with my bestfriend, relaxed the next two days, and Thursaday belonged to the hubby. W...

So my first week back was pretty good. I spent Monday with my bestfriend, relaxed the next two days, and Thursaday belonged to the hubby. Who was so sweet and took me to the movie of my choice. I will not say the name (as to keep him from internet embarresment because he does read the blog.), but it came out Thursday and starred the FABULOUS SJP.

Anywho today I got my hair done early this morning. And I really mean early (my alarm went off at 6am). Then afterwards I went out with my stepmom and got lunch at this wonderfully delicious deli. Its called Mike's Deli and it is here in Los Angeles. They have the bessssstttt sandwhiches which i took the liberty to sneak a picture with my phone. That being the reason why the photo is so small.
  
Ham, Swiss, Lettuce, French Roll, Pickles, Mayo, Mustard: Mike's Deli

I currently have not Memorial Day plans so I must go off to find some.
 Thank you guys for reading and commenting. Have a great holiday weekend!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

12 comments