19 Years Today

So today is my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! Thank you guys for all of the comments on my b-day party. Glad you liked it. It was a blast being all dresse...

So today is my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! Thank you guys for all of the comments on my b-day party. Glad you liked it. It was a blast being all dressed up. Yesterday I went to 3rd Street Promenade to pick out somethings for myself. I have to show you what I got. We ate at this great place called Yankee Doodles. I had a taste for a big plate of nachos. When I say the plate was delicious I mean it. I didn't finish it though because but I took it home. I wish I could have taken a picture of them.

I went out today and ate at California Pizza Kitchen (my second favorite place). I got a new phone (my old one was past due for an upgrade). I got to spend the last of the birthday with the hubby which made my day. Its seriously so cold in Los Angles so im going to to curl up in up under covers and watched some recorded tv (best part of being home).  Here are pics of what I wore today.



I went very plain jane today. But I love this look the detail on the shorts have me not wanting to take them off. I got them yesterday on my shopping trip.

Top,Shorts, Earrings & Necklace : Forever21
Shoes: Qupid

XX
Happy Styling



You Might Also Like

6 comments