You Will Always Be Apart Of Me

I don know why that Mariah Carey song is in my head but im now playing it. So im am sorry I have not been very active with post and keeping ...

I don know why that Mariah Carey song is in my head but im now playing it. So im am sorry I have not been very active with post and keeping up with blogs. Im trying to do all of that and enjoy this beautiful weather and finish mid terms. My spring break starts this weekend so I dont know if ill be out of the house much to even think about putting an outfit together. It will probably be me relaxing and catching up on everyone elses blog. If you have any blogs for me to check out let me know... others and yours included.



I love peace signs and i cant remember why i stopped wearing this scarf

Top: H&M
Scarf: Mervyns
Jeans: Paris Blue
Shoes: Micheal Antonio
Watch: Hubby's

Hope you spring break is going or will go great!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

13 comments