The Sky Isnt Enough

These picture were taken last week in my Uni library (as huge bookwarm i say it is the best on campus). This outfit was sprung out of my hip...

These picture were taken last week in my Uni library (as huge bookwarm i say it is the best on campus). This outfit was sprung out of my hippy/ groovey hince the head band (which i made myself along with the ring im wearing).







Top: Me
Jeans: Arizona
Chains: straps from my sisters purses
Headband: Me
Feather Ring: Me
Silver Ring: Present from Hubby (sadly its lost)
Bracelet: Me
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

So this is a buy week for me. Next week is Thanksgiving and im so excited to get to relax... or well i was until i found out i had more to do. The past few days have been hectic so i havent gotten a chance to reply to all of the lovely comment you guys left me Thank you so much each one means alot.

Here are some of the rings i made going craft crazy last weekend

This is the one i have one



Thinking of selling them on my blog. What do you think would you buy?

Have a great holiday. I will try to post during my break.

XX
Happy Style

You Might Also Like

11 comments