Hello Lovely!!!

So alot has been happening and not enough has been happening. Ive been swamped with Uni work that i literally dont know what to do when its ...

So alot has been happening and not enough has been happening. Ive been swamped with Uni work that i literally dont know what to do when its time for me to sleep. Some exciting news is that my roomate and i got matching comforters with different color sheets it so cute and chic
(ill have to post soon). This outfit was put together by my hubby
Sorry for the Blurry pics... i like them this way though

Me Mortified because he was trying to show off his photog skills in the middle of the Ben & Jerry's... i just wanted some standard pics lol
My New Babies... Dont you love them. I everytimei look at them.. i talked to them as my he held my bag at the mall and on way home in the car.
Hubby's Shoe trynna get air time too lol...
The sale girl said they reminded her of rihanna and i thought "people see black and straps and think ri-ri... ahhh how standard" because that was the first time it crossed my mind

One fun saturday out....
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Diy Bleach (7even Jeans)
Shoes: Wild Pair
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Roommates
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Silver: Forever Cheetah: Swapmeet
Ive done the crazy thing of wearing heels two days in a row to classes. hehe silly me, but i looked great. Saturday was fun me and my hubby went and saw "Cloudy W/ A Chance of Meatballs" I was a little apprehnsive about this movie becaus a) i wanted to see 300 Days of Summer b) I havent seen a kids movie in a while c) I favor the book. But in the end i like the movie it was so cute... lol i almost cried at the end (such a sapp). Later that night the hubby and i took a trip to a near by Tam's Burger Stand and got a nice order of Chili Cheese Fries. We tore those babies up!!! Then we started to fall asleep watching a tv before i was to be delivered to a friends house after midnight lol.
Well yeah thats about it for my weekend. As for this week our 2 year anniversary on Thursday and his birthday is on friday. We've been doing this whole who ismore anxious for thier gift thing. hehe the truth is i dont know if im more anxious to give his gift or get mine lol.
Oh BTW saving up for a new camera any suggestions... i have a standard digital camera now. I want something like an SLR Camera

You Might Also Like

28 comments