Another First

I was hoping he finished taking the picture So yesterday my hubby and i ventured out once again. I told you he got his license (which make...


I was hoping he finished taking the picture

So yesterday my hubby and i ventured out once again. I told you he got his license (which makes me feel loserish... im workin it mine though). This time we headed to the Pike in Long Beach... well so we were suppose to. He didnt know how to get there so we settled for the nearest beach. We got there and it was crowded but we found a wonderful place on top off these huge rocks in the middle of the water.
Unsurprisingly I got scared. Which is weird cus i was such a tomboy growing up. I suddenly got this fear of narrow high places.... which used to be my fave. Ne who we sat on the rocks for about 15 minutes watching the people and the waves. It was calming just sitting there together.


We we turn around and realize this BEAUTIFUL sunset happening behind us with even more wonderful waves.... thats my new favorite spot.
SORRY HONEY I DIDNT POST THE OTHER PICK... DONT HATE ME
Top: Arizona
Pants: Forever21 (impulse buy)
Shoes: Qupid
Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory

You Might Also Like

27 comments