36g of Sugaaa

So im back and feeling better. Thank you for all of your get well comments. I went back to school today and everyone was saying "ahh s...

So im back and feeling better. Thank you for all of your get well comments. I went back to school today and everyone was saying "ahh she brought the swine with her." I got a laugh out of it for a while but around 2nd period it got old.

Now back to stylish business.. (clearing my throat.. irony right?). i caught up with all of my blogroll and so inspired. and you know what i was just about to say i just need to get to the mall. But you know that would prove my bf's point about the shopping problem i posted earlier and i wont have him checking this and bugging me with an i told you so.

Lately ive been noticing little pops of pink and i decided to do a post on the wonderful color. throughout my almost 18 years on this earth ive had a little flirtation with pink. Back and forth ive tossed pink and purple as my favorite color as of this moment its on purple. BUT!!!that does not mean i cant provide you with this lovely post right?

Too much pink and you look like a four year old. wearing light pink and you fill sort of like a ballerina. But that right slash of hot pink (especially with all black) you've got this girly chic thing going on. Currently im craving a black tutu ( people think im crazy when i say that) and a hot pink slouchy sweater oh. Any opinions?
click for larger images....






Photo Credit:
Karla's Closet
Song Of Style
Love Meagan
Vintage Lollipop

You Might Also Like

21 comments