Back to school

Sweater: Forever 21 Leggings: Forever 21 Ring: Forevr 21 Black Top(underneath): Borrowed from Aunt So Christmas Vacation is over ...










Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Ring: Forevr 21
Black Top(underneath): Borrowed from Aunt


So Christmas Vacation is over and its back to school. I was going for something with a little "edge" my coat and bag wieghted it down so i ended up leaving my stuff in my last class of the and walked around without it. and its getting humid agian so i can pull the skirts out of my closet. thats what i love about the L.A. wheather its cold for a bit then it can feel like summer days later(my favorite season).

Alot of my friends are going out of state (down south) for college its just not for me. im a California born and raised. as for my later years i plan to retire in europe lol... im serious though i would love to go to london like when all my kids have grown and decided what they wanted to do with thier lifes.

oh did you watch the Golden Globes? i loved alot of outfits on the red carpet. One of my favorite would have to be the JLO dress.... people keep saying its reminescent of the Grammy dress when she was with Diddy. well they are just jealous becuz she can still pull it off... whatever.

You Might Also Like

5 Reply

I N S T A | @_violetbanks

Blog Archive

© COPYRIGHT 2008-2016 VIOLET BANKS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.