THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC...

If you have followed this blog for a while you would know that I'm blind as a bat. And despite not switching to contacts until two years...

If you have followed this blog for a while you would know that I'm blind as a bat. And despite not switching to contacts until two years ago I've always had the biggest EYE for sunglasses. Until recently I only invested in the EXCLUSIVE 2 for $10 collections at my local sunglass spot. It was when I purchased my first high-end pair that I realized there is no going back.

Warby Parker is a great example of quality eyewear. Their latest collection (launched June 13th) takes a timeless frame and revives them with three new shapes.

The brand perfectly describes the collection as the "New Classic" and there is no denying the simple yet cool guy/gal vibes. Think James Dean in his prime!





Each pair is designed with a bold upper half, exposed lower half, and a metal bridge. Colorways include classic black, a dark blue and different mixes of the classic tortoise shell. The best part is that anyone can get that sleek and mysterious look. Since this throwback style has been transformed into three different cuts there is definitely a frame in the bunch for every face shape.




My favorite shape and style, hands down, has to be the "Addie" Sunglasses in Lapis Crystal. While the shape makes the pair stand out from the rest, it's the fun blue gradient lens and gold wiring that have my heart.


You Might Also Like

0 Reply

I N S T A | @_violetbanks

Blog Archive

© COPYRIGHT 2008-2016 VIOLET BANKS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.