Roaring 20's

So I guess i'll give you what you have been waiting or! Saturday night was my birthday celebration ( although my b-day is next Sunday )....

So I guess i'll give you what you have been waiting or! Saturday night was my birthday celebration (although my b-day is next Sunday). It was twenties themed and everyone looked great. We ate at my favorite restaurant P.F. Chang's. Everyone loved the food, so uch that they ordered more food when the waiter came by. It was wonderful!
 Hubby does not like chinese food, he will eat it when I want it but he would not get it on his own. Surprising he took to the food like a shark. I was trying to socialize with the large table of people and when I looked back at our plates it was all gone. I did not mind because I was happy everyone loved it so much.

I left my memory card at home but luckily my friend ended up coming to my rescue and letting me use it for the night. The best part of the night were the people around us who noticed what we were dressed as.
My crazy dinner party!
The cutest couple aren't they?
Looking very nice in suspenders right? He searched everywhere for a tie for the night. He said he wanted to look special for my night so he searched for an hour for a white tie he would not settle for grey or silver like i told him.
The head bands are DIYs that we did two days before the party.
The girls got me the cutest present. Its a fashion design book that lets you fill in the pages, sketch pencils and See's candy (my fave!)
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

Dress: Forver21
Shoes: DIY
Pearls: Forever
Headband: DIY

Now I'm pretty sick right now. I seriously dont know whats wrong with my immune system lol.
I hope your is going great I got to study for final... Ta Ta!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

12 Reply

I N S T A | @_violetbanks

Blog Archive

© COPYRIGHT 2008-2016 VIOLET BANKS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.