A Little Flakey....On a Rainy Day

Say hello to my new baby.... Kodak Z915  She makes me so happy... Which is funny cus i was convinced my last camera would never be replace...



Say hello to my new baby.... Kodak Z915  She makes me so happy... Which is funny cus i was convinced my last camera would never be replaced.


Top: Jc Penny- Glasses: Bebe- Bracelet: Jessica Simpson-Earrings: Forever21

Ok so Im guilty... I havent really been thinking about my New Year's resolutions. I've been busy drivin around getting ready for my drivers test. I plan to get my license before i go back to school late Jan. I did however try to make them up last week but it was basically a longterm to-do-list. So I realized i need to be specific about it. So here they are....

Violet's New Year Resolutions

1. Get License
2.Take Care of Hair (Its growing now and i realized treating it properly is only option lol...i.e. Less flat ironing)
3. Pray More
4.Write for School Paper
5. Make My Mommy Proud
6. Shop Less/Save More

Um maybe its just isnt my year for resolutions i feel like i resolved alot of things since i've started college. If i think of anything else i'll update. Have you guys figured out what your doing for New Year's Eve. I HAVE NOT!!! and its scary. I finally have a chance to be out and all my friends are up to nothing at all. Ugh frustrating lol. Its raining here so hopefully  it clears up so i can go out. I have to find something to do first huh?

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

2 comments